|Terms & Conditions
|[This is applicable for Paid and Free Members]
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTRATION.
By registering on Haardik.com, you explicitly understand and agree that :
- To register as a member of Haardik.com , you must be of legal marriageable age as per the
laws of India (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males).
- You are not disabled by any law from entering into a contract.
- You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- When you visit Haardik.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by E-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- We collects information including e-mail id, mail address, first name, last name, telephone number,date of birth, age, gender, ethnic background, appearance, religion, occupation, preferences, lifestyle information, general geographical location from its visitors / users in order to create their unique profiles. Apart from this, certain other information including physical and mental disabilities are also collected. We does not display on the site all information collected from its users. Certain private information is only displayed after taking prior consent of the users.
- All the profiles are validate before they are available to others. It can take 24 hours for the validation process. Haardik.com reject the profiles which are either incomplete OR do not follow our guidelines.
- Uses are allowed to enter contact information in the relevant fields. Violation is strictly not allowed and will result in rejection of the profile.
- Members have to insert information in given registration form. Inserted information shall be granted and considered as true and correct. We neither take any responsibility nor any guarantee for the same thereof.
- Members are requested to make through enquiry before acting / proposing to the profile of other members. We do not take any responsibility of the contents of the advertisements represented by the members.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Haardik.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes Content that:
Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Membership was suspended if any member uses abusive, obscene or sexually oriented message to other members through the online contact or even try to modify own profile in same way.
We reserve the right to modify your profile, if we find any prohibitive or objectionable content, or for other reasons not mentioned herewith.
Online Messages sent to opposite members should be of the purpose for finding a life partner" with a sense of dignity.
It is requested to all the members to inform us if their marriage gets settled so that their profiles can be deleted from our data. Payments made by the members are non refundable under any circumstances.
By becoming a Member of the Haardik.com service, you agree to receive certain specific
e-mail from Haardik.com. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law The registration of Haardik.com membership and all Haardik.com services are deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Jabalpur, India. The Haardik Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry ,hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or"spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;